Learn how to set up code for querying purchased items.
- [Instructor] Okay, now we have the code…to redirect the user to a product menu screen…and we're ready to create that product menu screen.…The code for starting the crop screen directly…is still here,…but I'm not going to delete it.…We'll just comment it out,…because it may be useful for testing later on.…Okay, so I've commented out the code…to start the crop screen directly.…Let's open up project view,…and let's create our product menu fragment.…It's going to be in its own package.…
We'll create the package under UI,…and we'll select package,…and we'll call it dialogs.…Under this dialogs package,…we'll create a new fragment using the wizard,…and we'll select fragment blank,…and we'll call it ProductMenuFragment.…In this ProductMenuFragment,…we have the onCreate method.…We are going to replace that.…Instead of creating a custom layout,…we're going to use the onCreate dialog method.…
So onCreate dialog method returns a dialog,…and it takes in bundle savedInstanceState.…So in this method,…we're going to call the AlertDialog.Builder.…
- Setting up an existing app for In-app Billing
- Working with the Gradle build system
- Registering a keystore
- Defining and accessing Gradle build configuration parameters from code
- Setting up a payments merchant account
- Setting up IAB test accounts
- Publishing the APK to Google Play alpha
- Defining managed products and subscription products
- Implementing In-app Billing
- Testing in-app purchases
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Unit Testingwith James P White2h 58m Intermediate
Android App Development: RESTful Web Serviceswith David Gassner2h 49m Intermediate
1. UI Setup for In-App Billing
2. Understanding the Gradle Build System
3. Setting Up for In-App Billing
4. Defining In-App Products
5. Implement In-App Billing
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.