Join Albert Lo for an in-depth discussion in this video Add public key, part of Android App Development: In-App Purchasing.
- [Instructor] As a prerequisite step…for testing our IAB changes…and before we can add in-app products…we will need to upload the production release…built variant of our app to Good Play Console.…So, in a browser in a new tab…let's log in to our Good Play Console…and we will use either the Android App owner account…or the developer account to log in with.…Okay, so once we are in the Good Play Console…let's select our application…and on the left side menu let's select "Release Management"…and select "App Releases"…and scroll down a bit and we see the Alpha channel.…
Fortunately, we do not have to publish…a production release app to Good Play Console…in order to test our app.…Google provides two channels of testing…to help prepare out app for publishing…to Good Play Console.…The first channel is the Alpha release channel.…Alpha release is intended for smaller groups…and intended to test out key features…and identify any issues from user testing.…The other one is the Beta channel.…Beta releases are intended for a bigger audience…
- Setting up an existing app for In-app Billing
- Working with the Gradle build system
- Registering a keystore
- Defining and accessing Gradle build configuration parameters from code
- Setting up a payments merchant account
- Setting up IAB test accounts
- Publishing the APK to Google Play alpha
- Defining managed products and subscription products
- Implementing In-app Billing
- Testing in-app purchases
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Unit Testingwith James P White2h 58m Intermediate
Android App Development: RESTful Web Serviceswith David Gassner2h 49m Intermediate
1. UI Setup for In-App Billing
2. Understanding the Gradle Build System
3. Setting Up for In-App Billing
4. Defining In-App Products
5. Implement In-App Billing
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.