Begin to add graphics, screenshots, and other supplementary content to promote the app and allow potential users to identify the applicable features.
- [Instructor] Click the Images & Multimedia section…to begin configuring the graphics used…in your app's store listing.…Like the previous section,…if we want to create a localized subset of our images,…we can do so by clicking the Add Localized Media button;…otherwise, we only have a few images to upload…before we can move on.…Let's scroll down.…To start, they require that you upload two sizes…for your application's icon:…a 512 by 512 and a 114 by 114 one.…
I will drag in the icons I have prepared…in the exercise files for this video.…512 for the 512 one.…And the 114 for the 114.…For the screenshots, you need to upload…at least three but not more than 10,…and the accepted resolutions are listed on the left.…I'll use the four screenshots we took in the earlier chapter…which I have saved into the exercise files…for this video in this chapter.…
If your app is supported on multiple different screen sizes,…it is recommended that you provide screenshots…from a few of those different sizes…in both portrait and landscape orientations…
- Exploring the distribution options
- Cleaning up your code
- Building a signed APK file
- Configuring build types and variants
- Distributing through Google Play
- Adding app graphics
- Setting pricing
- Publishing the app in Google Play
- Submitting an app to Amazon
- Tracking app use in Google Play and Amazon
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD Plant 3D Essential Training: Adminwith Irene Radcliffe5h 21m Intermediate
1. Know Your Distribution Options
2. Package an App for Distribution
3. Distribute through the Google Play Store
4. Distribute through Amazon
5. Track an App's Usage
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.