Review voicemail settings for your Android phone. Choose a voicemail provider. Dial into the voicemail service. Configure carrier voicemail. Set a PIN for the account. Choose a voicemail notification to access the voicemail service and listen to the message. Skip voicemail altogether and use the Phone app's Call History or Recent list to return a missed call.
- [Instructor] Your phone is automatically tied…to a voicemail service offered by your cellular carrier.…To use this service, you must configure it.…After that, the system automatically collects…and manages voicemail from your missed or dismissed calls.…To confirm that the voicemail service is configured,…open the phone app.…Ensure that you're viewing the main screen.…Tap the action overflow or,…on a Samsung phone, tap the more button.…Choose settings, calls, then voicemail.…You might find the voicemail service item…on the main call settings screen.…
If so, choose it from there.…Choose service to set which…voicemail service you should use.…Typically, only one option is available, my carrier…or your carrier, that's fine.…Tap setup.…Ensure that your carrier's voicemail number is supplied.…It should already be there.…This option is set automatically,…and if it's not, you can obtain the voicemail…number from you cellular provider.…The simplest way to access voicemail is to dial in.…In the phone app, summon the dial pad.…
- Exploring basic Android operations
- Understanding the Home screen
- Connecting with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Managing apps
- Creating contacts
- Receiving and sending email
- Handling phone calls and accessing voicemail
- Browsing the web
- Taking photos and videos
- Getting directions and finding locations
- Making appointments and setting alarms and timers
- Managing file storage
- Extending battery life
- Monitoring data usage
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Intermediate
1. Basic Android Operations
2. Customize and Configure
3. Managing Apps
4. Your Mobile Address Book
5. Mobile Email
6. On the Phone
7. The Mobile Web
8. Smile for the Camera
9. From Here to There
10. Plan Your Day
11. Troubleshoot Your Android
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.