Join James P White for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Android App Development: Unit Testing.
- [Voiceover] I've enjoyed bringing your this material…on Android unit testing.…Feel free to follow me on LinkedIn.…I hope you've enjoyed taking time to take this course…and I look forward to seeing your great quality apps…on my device in the near future.…Until next time, happy unit testing.…
AuthorJames P White
- Why unit test?
- Unit testing tools
- Local testing with JUnit
- Working with JUnit assertions, rules, and categories
- Executing instrumented tests
- Filtering tests
- Testing with UI Automator and other testing tools
Skill Level Intermediate
UX Foundations: Usability Testingwith Chris Nodder1h 29m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Local Tests
3. Instrumented Tests
4. Other Android SDK Testing Tools
5. Mocking objects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.