Testing website pages to improve conversions is a core practice in digital marketing. This course provides a detailed, actionable framework for all conversion rate optimization efforts.
- I travel and speak a lot about marketing optimization. People often ask me, "What should I be doing to help my website sell more?" They've probably seen one of the many blog post or eBooks with list of tips and tricks to follow. The problem is the underlying assumption that there are so-called best practices that every website should follow. In my thousands of A/B test on hundreds of websites, I've proven that most of them just don't work. There is no big list of tips and tricks you should follow, but there are winning strategies and methods that the leading websites are using today, and that's what this course is about.
I'm Chris Goward, and I've been building and optimizing websites for over 20 years. In my company, WiderFunnel, we have developed some of the earliest conversion optimization strategies for companies like SAP, Electronic Arts, Google, eBay, and many others. In this course, I wanna show you why many people are misled by conversion optimization myths, and how you can avoid these mistakes. I'll cover how to adopt winning optimization strategies that leading companies are using, and I'll give you frameworks you can apply to create powerful A/B tests.
Finally, I'll give you case studies showing exactly how leading companies continuously lift their web profits. Being great at conversion optimization isn't about finding a secret playbook. It's about practicing and implementing proven methods that deliver results. Let's get started.
This course is part of a Learning Path approved by the American Marketing Association.
Gain the skills you need to become an AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing by using the industry-leading courses and resources in the Learning Path. Take the AMA certification exam to show that you have what it takes to lead the digital transformation.
- Understanding the two levers of website revenue
- Debunking CRO myths
- Identifying goals and mistakes
- Leveraging user testing and A/B testing
- Prioritizing pages for optimization
- Testing your value proposition
- Comparing testing tools
- Measuring results