Join David Booth for an in-depth discussion in this video Using breakdowns, part of Up and Running with Adobe Reports and Analytics.
- View Offline
…Within Reports and Analytics, you'll find lots of situations where you'll…want to drill down and get more granular with your data.…And we've already seen that this is pretty straightforward.…Say for example, you're in a Countries Report to look at a global view…of things but then you want to focus in on just the United States.…Simply clicking on it let's you drill down…and see the breakdown of another geographic dimension.…Now, we're looking at US states, and this makes perfect sense.…Drilling down from one geographic dimension just…gets you to a more granular geographic dimension.…
If I were to click on California, the next…step would obviously to see the cities within California.…But, sometimes you want to break down a piece of data by something else.…Let's say, for example, that you're not interested…in the different cities within California, another geographic breakdown.…But instead, you're interested in seeing the breakdown…of iOS versus Android mobile devices throughout the state.…This is where breakdowns come in.…
- Understanding conversion and traffic variables
- Using metric and item-level reports
- Building and sharing dashboards
- Creating and using calculated metrics
- Setting targets and alerts
- Working with ecommerce reports
- Tracking campaigns and leveraging marketing attribution
- Getting data into Excel with Report Builder
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Adobe Analytics
2. Understanding Key Adobe Analytics Concepts
3. Using Common Reports and Leveraging Dashboards
4. Expanding Report Functionality
5. Using Additional Reports
6. Understanding Campaigns and Marketing Channels
Using the Campaigns reports2m 52s
7. Leveraging Report Builder
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.