Join David Booth for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Site Metrics reports, part of Up and Running with Adobe Reports and Analytics.
- View Offline
…The site metrics reports, are often the first…place new users of reports and analytics will…go, and it's important to understand what you'll…find here and how these reports tend to work.…First, when you log into reports and analytics, unless…you've changed it, you'll be looking at the site…overview report, which will have a bit different format…than the other reports we've looked at so far.…Rather than being item or metric level, with a graph and a table of…data, this is just a collection of mini reports, or what are known as reportlets.…These are meant to give a quick thumbnail of important information.…
And you can click on the name of…the report-let to go directly into a full report.…A few other things to notice here are that you can change both the report…suite and the date range, to control the data displayed in each of the report lets.…You can add notes to the report-lets to help…you document the context around the data you're seeing,…and you can customize just about everything you're seeing,…including the report-lets themselves by clicking the layout button.…
- Understanding conversion and traffic variables
- Using metric and item-level reports
- Building and sharing dashboards
- Creating and using calculated metrics
- Setting targets and alerts
- Working with ecommerce reports
- Tracking campaigns and leveraging marketing attribution
- Getting data into Excel with Report Builder
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Adobe Analytics
2. Understanding Key Adobe Analytics Concepts
3. Using Common Reports and Leveraging Dashboards
4. Expanding Report Functionality
5. Using Additional Reports
6. Understanding Campaigns and Marketing Channels
Using the Campaigns reports2m 52s
7. Leveraging Report Builder
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.