Join David Booth for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Paths reports, part of Up and Running with Adobe Reports and Analytics.
- View Offline
…Adobe Reports and Analytics provides a host of reports that can help…you understand how your visitors navigate the pages of your web properties.…And these path reports can be found in their own menu.…Depending upon how your administrator and your implementation team have configured…things, you may have lots of sub-menus in your path section.…But at the very least, you'll have one for pages.…So we'll use this set to go through the reports that you'll find here.…First, let's take a look at the Next Page Flow report.…You'll notice that this report has a very different layout and format…than the normal metric or item level reports that we've looked at.…
And for good reason.…This visualization can help us understand how…people navigate from one page to others.…By default, you'll be looking at five branches at a time over two levels.…But you can change the number of branches at…both the second and third levels with these drop downs.…Up here at the top, you can also quickly change the page you're starting from.…
- Understanding conversion and traffic variables
- Using metric and item-level reports
- Building and sharing dashboards
- Creating and using calculated metrics
- Setting targets and alerts
- Working with ecommerce reports
- Tracking campaigns and leveraging marketing attribution
- Getting data into Excel with Report Builder
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Adobe Analytics
2. Understanding Key Adobe Analytics Concepts
3. Using Common Reports and Leveraging Dashboards
4. Expanding Report Functionality
5. Using Additional Reports
6. Understanding Campaigns and Marketing Channels
Using the Campaigns reports2m 52s
7. Leveraging Report Builder
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.