Join David Booth for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Mobile and Video reports, part of Up and Running with Adobe Reports and Analytics.
- View Offline
…Two of the fastest growing areas in digital these days are mobile and video.…And, reports and analytics has a whole set of reports and…data that can help you understand these areas a bit more.…First, you'll notice a whole menu of mobile reports.…And, most of these are going to fall…into a format that you're already very familiar with.…Let's take a look at the device report.…This is where you can quickly see all the different…devices that people are using to access your web properties.…You're likely going to get a pretty long list here.…So, remember those filters and other report settings.…
For example, if I want to see how Apple device users are performing on my site,…I can quickly filter by Apple and add some order and revenue metrics to the mix.…The device type report is a nice…high-level way to see how many phones, tablets,…and things like media players and gaming…consoles are being used to access your pages.…And remember, you can use breakdowns on these reports as well.…So, if I wanted to see, which specific tablets were most…
- Understanding conversion and traffic variables
- Using metric and item-level reports
- Building and sharing dashboards
- Creating and using calculated metrics
- Setting targets and alerts
- Working with ecommerce reports
- Tracking campaigns and leveraging marketing attribution
- Getting data into Excel with Report Builder
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Adobe Analytics
2. Understanding Key Adobe Analytics Concepts
3. Using Common Reports and Leveraging Dashboards
4. Expanding Report Functionality
5. Using Additional Reports
6. Understanding Campaigns and Marketing Channels
Using the Campaigns reports2m 52s
7. Leveraging Report Builder
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.