Join David Booth for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Marketing Channels reports, part of Up and Running with Adobe Reports and Analytics.
- View Offline
…Now that we know how first and last touch attribution works, let's…take a look at the reports you'll find in the Marketing Channels menu.…Here, we've got both first and last…touch versions of Channel and Channel Detail Reports.…And, these can help us better understand which of…our marketing initiatives are driving business results from both perspectives.…Let's start with the first touch channel report, and I'm…going to add Visits, Revenue and Orders metrics to this report.…You can see that it's showing my high-level channels, and now, I'm able to…get an idea of how these are performing as top of funnel marketing channels.…
The orders and revenue that I'm looking at here, are from a first touch perspective.…Meaning, they are being attributed to when…this listed channel was the first touch point.…Not necessarily the touch point where the purchase actually occurred.…And remember, these reports support break downs.…So, if I want to dive deeper, I can.…Maybe, I want to see which natural searched key words…are getting people to my site early in the purchase cycle.…
- Understanding conversion and traffic variables
- Using metric and item-level reports
- Building and sharing dashboards
- Creating and using calculated metrics
- Setting targets and alerts
- Working with ecommerce reports
- Tracking campaigns and leveraging marketing attribution
- Getting data into Excel with Report Builder
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Adobe Analytics
2. Understanding Key Adobe Analytics Concepts
3. Using Common Reports and Leveraging Dashboards
4. Expanding Report Functionality
5. Using Additional Reports
6. Understanding Campaigns and Marketing Channels
Using the Campaigns reports2m 52s
7. Leveraging Report Builder
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.