Join David Booth for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of International SEO.
- The world has fundamentally changed,…and the pace at which it's affecting people…all across the globe continues to accelerate.…Hopefully this course has provided a helpful overview…of a few things you need to keep in mind…when optimizing for search engines…in this new and global environment.…If you'd like more information around SEO,…or you want to take things further,…a good place to start is the…SEO Fundamentals course here at lynda.com,…where in addition to a more…in depth look at SEO in general,…you'll also find a listing of books, links,…and resources that can help you take the next steps.…
In the meantime, I'll look forward to finding the pages…of your website on search engines all across the world.…
David reviews global and regional aspects of how to determine target markets and optimize your website for different countries and languages. He then explains the technical elements of international SEO, including how search engines handle multilingual and multiregional content, and which methods to use to let search engines know just whom you're targeting. Viewers then explore international content strategy and crucial on-page elements and optimization strategies.
Then learn how to perform keyword research—taking into account cultural considerations and local competition. The course moves on to explore such off-site factors as social sharing and link building, and shows how to measure results via a number of SEO-specific tools, as well as Google Analytics.
- Optimizing websites for different countries and languages
- Determining target global markets
- Handling the technical aspects of international SEO
- Localizing content
- Researching international keywords
- Building a global reputation and authority
- Measuring international SEO results