Join David Booth for an in-depth discussion in this video Leveraging bookmarks, part of Up and Running with Adobe Reports and Analytics.
- View Offline
…One of the most useful features of reports and analytics…for frequent users is the ability to create and manage bookmarks.…We've looked at just how much we can…customize reports, and how powerful this customization can be.…Setting up the report to look exactly the way you…want it can be a lot of work and once it's…perfect the thought of having to do it all over…again for the next reporting period is not a pleasant one.…This is where bookmarks can help.…Bookmarks are essentially a way to save a report and all of its settings…so that it's ready and waiting for you next time you want to use it.…
The reason that we're looking at it now, is that…bookmarking reports is a key component to the dashboarding workflow.…And we'll see in the next videos how…we can quickly use these to create our dashboards.…Creating bookmarks is pretty straightforward.…First, you'll want to get the report…you're looking at all set up and configured.…Add all of your metrics, set up your graph, apply your…filters, and configure everything else to get it looking just right.…
- Understanding conversion and traffic variables
- Using metric and item-level reports
- Building and sharing dashboards
- Creating and using calculated metrics
- Setting targets and alerts
- Working with ecommerce reports
- Tracking campaigns and leveraging marketing attribution
- Getting data into Excel with Report Builder
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Adobe Analytics
2. Understanding Key Adobe Analytics Concepts
3. Using Common Reports and Leveraging Dashboards
4. Expanding Report Functionality
5. Using Additional Reports
6. Understanding Campaigns and Marketing Channels
Using the Campaigns reports2m 52s
7. Leveraging Report Builder
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.