Join David Booth for an in-depth discussion in this video Learning the user interface, part of Up and Running with Adobe Reports and Analytics.
- View Offline
…When you first log in to Reports and Analytics, you may feel a…little overwhelmed by all the menus, buttons,…drop-downs, links, and options that you have.…In this video, we're going to review some of the most…important components of the user interface that you'll need to know.…The first thing to take a look at is the different menus that we have.…At the very top, you'll notice that we're inside Reports and Analytics,…which is part of Analytics, which is part of the Adobe Marketing Cloud.…If your organization is using additional components of the marketing cloud,…you can click right there and you'll be able to access them.…
Inside the Analytics menu, in addition to Reports and Analytics, you'll probably…see that there are some other items that you may have access to.…We'll come back and use this a little later…in the course when we talk about report builder.…Here, we're in Reports and Analytics, and you can see…that we've got quite a few reports to look at.…Keep in mind that your administrator has the ability to change…
- Understanding conversion and traffic variables
- Using metric and item-level reports
- Building and sharing dashboards
- Creating and using calculated metrics
- Setting targets and alerts
- Working with ecommerce reports
- Tracking campaigns and leveraging marketing attribution
- Getting data into Excel with Report Builder
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Adobe Analytics
2. Understanding Key Adobe Analytics Concepts
3. Using Common Reports and Leveraging Dashboards
4. Expanding Report Functionality
5. Using Additional Reports
6. Understanding Campaigns and Marketing Channels
Using the Campaigns reports2m 52s
7. Leveraging Report Builder
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.