Join David Booth for an in-depth discussion in this video Increasing visibility for localized pages, part of International SEO Fundamentals.
- View Offline
- Once you've translated and regionalized…content published on your site,…along with a solid content strategy,…you're ready to tackle the off page components of SCO,…and that means you'll be starting…to build links back to those pages,…and encourage social interactions and sharing.…Just like with traditional SCO when it comes to…promoting your presence to local or global markets…the bulk of your efforts will be spent ensuring your…content is being linked to, shared,…and discovered by both search engines and audiences.…Multi-regional sites have ample opportunities…to market their sites to local audiences,…and first and foremost you'll want to visit the…main search engines in your target markets,…and sign up for their local business portals.…
For Google, for example, you can head over to…Google My Business and register your business.…Over on Bing, you can claim your business…in Bing Places, and so on and so forth.…Doing this allows you to associate your organization…with local addresses and local languages directly…
David reviews global and regional aspects of how to determine target markets and optimize your website for different countries and languages. He then explains the technical elements of international SEO, including how search engines handle multilingual and multiregional content, and which methods to use to let search engines know just whom you're targeting. Viewers then explore international content strategy and crucial on-page elements and optimization strategies.
Then learn how to perform keyword research—taking into account cultural considerations and local competition. The course moves on to explore such off-site factors as social sharing and link building, and shows how to measure results via a number of SEO-specific tools, as well as Google Analytics.
- Optimizing websites for different countries and languages
- Determining target global markets
- Handling the technical aspects of international SEO
- Localizing content
- Researching international keywords
- Building a global reputation and authority
- Measuring international SEO results