Join David Booth for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating calculated metrics, part of Up and Running with Adobe Reports and Analytics.
- View Offline
…Well, there are lots and lots of out of the box metrics being collected for you.…And while your administrators and implementation team can collect…lots of custom ones as well, you'll probably find…that eventually, you want to combine those metrics together…to get new metrics that you'll want to use.…In this video, we're going to walk through how to create…and use what are known as calculated metrics in reports and analytics.…Here, we're looking at some data in a Marketing Channels Report, which is…a report we'll look at in more detail later on in the course.…At first, I'm looking at just the number of visits that…come from each of my marketing channels, which might be somewhat interesting.…
But what I really want to look at is how many conversions I've gotten.…In this case, let's say that the website is…trying to get you to register as a conversion action.…And this success event is being tracked as a registration.…So, I'll go ahead and add the metric registrations.…Now, I can see the number of registrations and the number of…
- Understanding conversion and traffic variables
- Using metric and item-level reports
- Building and sharing dashboards
- Creating and using calculated metrics
- Setting targets and alerts
- Working with ecommerce reports
- Tracking campaigns and leveraging marketing attribution
- Getting data into Excel with Report Builder
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Adobe Analytics
2. Understanding Key Adobe Analytics Concepts
3. Using Common Reports and Leveraging Dashboards
4. Expanding Report Functionality
5. Using Additional Reports
6. Understanding Campaigns and Marketing Channels
Using the Campaigns reports2m 52s
7. Leveraging Report Builder
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.