In this video, learn how to assess the quality of data prior to integrating with SAP Analytics Cloud.
- [Instructor] To get the most value out … of SAP Analytics Cloud, the data that you import … must be well structured. … By this, we mean organized into rows and columns. … Now, for some SAP Analytics Cloud data sources, … for example, cloud to data feeds, … it's almost impossible to check for data integrity … until you attempt to import the data into your model. … But given I'll be demonstrating SAP Analytics Cloud … using a CSV file, we can easily review this data first … before attempting to import. … Make sure that Microsoft Excel is open, … and then navigate to the file … that you plan to import into SAP Analytics Cloud. … Let's go ahead and open a workbook. … In this case, I'm going to be opening the file … called EmploymentStats.csv, … and you should find this exercise file … as part of this movie. … Now, if for some reason, you can't see the exercise file, … just make sure that the dropdown box to the right … of File Name says All Files, … and then you should see the CSV file. …
- What is SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Establishing data connections
- Transforming data
- Creating models
- Creating and customizing stories in Cloud BI
- Gaining insights with Cloud AI
- Collaborating with SAP Analytics Cloud