In this video, learn how to utilize the SAP Analytics Cloud Smart Predict feature to create predictive data models.
- [Instructor] One of the best features … of SAP Analytics Cloud is its ability … to produce predictive analytics based on historical data. … This is known as Smart Predict. … Now, it certainly follows that the more data you have, … the higher the level of confidence in the forecast produced. … Make sure that you have your story open … and also make sure that you're in Edit mode. … This is necessary to make sure that the forecast … is saved later on. … Let's go ahead and select the chart … that we wish to add a forecast for, … and then, under this arrow, … click on the dropdown box and select Automated Forecast. … And in just a couple of moments, … an automatic forecast has been produced, … that being this shaded area in blue. … Now, let's go ahead and zoom to the forecast period … by dragging the date slider below the chart. … And I'm going to drag the date slider … so that we can see January 2012 to January 2024. … I also like to make sure … that I've got some historical data here …
- What is SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Establishing data connections
- Transforming data
- Creating models
- Creating and customizing stories in Cloud BI
- Gaining insights with Cloud AI
- Collaborating with SAP Analytics Cloud