In this video, learn how to utilize the SAP Analytics Cloud Search to Insight feature to create new interactive visualizations using natural language.
- [Instructor] Now, it can be a little bit tricky … and sometimes time consuming … to create every chart from scratch. … But did you know that SAP Analytics Cloud … has an in-built feature called Search to Insight, … and this makes it a breeze to create new charts … based on something known as natural language? … So let's give it a shot. … Make sure that your SAP Analytics Cloud story is open, … and at the top right of the screen, … you'll notice that we have a search icon. … Let's go ahead and click on it. … Let's say that we want to see a trend … of the size of the labor force. … In the search box here, … let's type show unemployment rate, and you'll notice … as we start typing in the word unemployment, … the measure has automatically popped up. … So let's go ahead and select it. … Now type by date, and as you start typing in the word date, … the dimension has automatically popped up … for us to select, so let's click on it. … Now hit enter on the keyboard. … And just like that, a chart has been prepared for us …
- What is SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Establishing data connections
- Transforming data
- Creating models
- Creating and customizing stories in Cloud BI
- Gaining insights with Cloud AI
- Collaborating with SAP Analytics Cloud