In this video, learn how to validate data once it has been imported, and how to create your data model in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- [Instructor] Now, there's nothing worse … than creating charts that just don't look right … or don't make any sense. … And, in my experience, this is often … because there are issues with the integrity of source data. … So, before we create our data model … we need to validate the data first. … Make sure that SAP Analytics Cloud is open … and then from the main menu select browse. … Then click on files, and then under the container icon here … let's click on the drop down box … and open the draft data set we've created … but not yet formally created … as a data model in SAP Analytics Cloud. … Once open you'll notice a dialog box appears … letting us know that we are only working … with a sample of the data. … Let's just go ahead and click on okay. … Now this data set is pretty much ready to use … but because we've made quite a few changes … from the original data we imported … we should validate the data before creating the data model. … The reason we do this is if we create a data model …
- What is SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Establishing data connections
- Transforming data
- Creating models
- Creating and customizing stories in Cloud BI
- Gaining insights with Cloud AI
- Collaborating with SAP Analytics Cloud