- Interpret the benefits of using BI and SAP Analytics Cloud over traditional data.
- Determine the importance of importing data into SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Formulate the importance of data connections and the validity of data.
- Analyze the ways in which SAP Analytics Cloud and AI are used to increase business efficiency.
- Explore how to collaborate with SAP Analytics Cloud.
Skill Level Beginner
- [Josh] As you're probably aware, data is everywhere, and organizations of all shapes and sizes are continually looking at ways to harness this data to improve organizational outcomes and to also improve the quality of products and services that they produce. Luckily for these organizations and, indeed, the individuals that work for them, as the volume of data continues to grow, so, too, does the capability of tools that can analyze this data. Hi, I'm Josh Rischin, and I've been working with large volumes of data for more than 20 years now and have used this data to help enterprises of all sizes make more evidence based decisions. In this course, I'll introduce you to SAP Analytics cloud. We'll talk about how to create and manage data models. We'll then cover how to create reports in the powerful dashboards, and finally, we'll look at ways to enhance your analysis using SAP Analytics Cloud's powerful AI features. If you're as passionate as I am about using data to help make positive changes to your organization, then please join me as we explore SAP Analytics Cloud.