In this video, learn what resources are needed to use SAP Analytics Cloud, and how to set up SAP Analytics Cloud for first-time use.
- [Instructor] To open SAP Analytics Cloud, simply open a web browser. Now, SAP recommend that you use Google Chrome, but other browsers should also work. The next thing that you should do is open the URL that has been provided by SAP Analytics Cloud. This would usually be your account manager. Now, when SAP Analytics Cloud first opens, you'll notice a welcome screen. Feel free to customize this if you'd like by selecting the dropdown option next to Home, and you'll see that we have an option to edit the home screen. Now, what I'm going to do is go ahead and click on this radio button to view recent stories, and that shows other stories that I've already creating using SAP Analytics Cloud. You will also notice some options at the very top right hand side of the screen. We can search for information within our account. We can view notifications that SAP Analytics Cloud have pushed out. We can collaborate with other users, and we can even view the extensive SAP Analytics Cloud help feature. And at the top left hand side of the screen, you'll also notice that we have a number of options under the main menu. We can create new stories and new models or we can browse existing files that have been created already, and that is just a brief tour of SAP Analytics Cloud.
- What is SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Establishing data connections
- Transforming data
- Creating models
- Creating and customizing stories in Cloud BI
- Gaining insights with Cloud AI
- Collaborating with SAP Analytics Cloud