In this video, learn how to add report pages, adjust colors, apply page/story filters, and so on.
- [Instructor] There's so much that you can do … with your SAP Analytics Cloud story. … For example, if you've built a chart that you really like, … you can quickly and easily add it to your homepage … by going to edit mode, selecting the chart, … and then clicking on these three dots, … and then selecting pin to home. … Let's go to the homepage … by clicking on main menu, and then home, … and you'll see that the chart has been … quickly added to our home page. … Let's go back to our story by clicking on the three dots … and then clicking on go to employment analysis. … And we are now back in the story. … Let's say that we now want to add a location filter. … I prefer to add filters to the entire story … rather than an individual chart. … The reason being, … when I select a location filter … I'd like to see every chart update rather than just one. … Under tools, let's click on filter, … then select filter again, … and under dimensions, click on area name. … Now let's select all members, …
- What is SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Establishing data connections
- Transforming data
- Creating models
- Creating and customizing stories in Cloud BI
- Gaining insights with Cloud AI
- Collaborating with SAP Analytics Cloud