In this video, learn how to build and test data connections and the SAP Analytics Cloud compatible data sources.
- [Instructor] Now, it kind of goes without saying … that to get going with SAP Analytics Cloud, we need data. … Now, the best way to do this is to make sure … that SAP Analytics Cloud is open, … and from the menu option at the top left hand side … of the screen, go ahead and select Create, Model. … Now, at this point, you'll see a few options appear. … We could start with a blank model, … get data from a data source. … On this occasion, we're just going to go ahead … and import a file from the computer. … Let's select Source File … and then navigate to the folder … that contains the file that you wish to open. … On this occasion, we're going to select … the EmploymentStats.csv. … Double click the file. … Leave the checkbox Use first row as column headers … and just make sure that the CSV Delimiter is Auto-detect, … and then click Import. … Once the data has been imported, … you'll notice this dialog box appears … and lets us know … that the data has been successfully uploaded … but that we're just working with a sample …
- What is SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Establishing data connections
- Transforming data
- Creating models
- Creating and customizing stories in Cloud BI
- Gaining insights with Cloud AI
- Collaborating with SAP Analytics Cloud