In this video, learn how to transform data prior to creating your model.
- The best time to make changes to the formatting, … or attributes of your SAP Analytics Cloud data, … is before you create your data model. … To do this, make sure that SAP Analytics Cloud … is open, and then from the main menu, … select browse, and then click on files. … If you've already created any data models … or dashboards, you will see them appear here. … Otherwise, what we're going to do is go ahead … and open the draft data set that has … already been prepared. … Under draft data, click on the drop down box, … and then select the draft data set called … Employment Stats, that has already been prepared. … Once open, you'll notice a dialogue box appears … that lets us know that we're viewing … just a sample of the data. … Let's go ahead and click on okay. … What we're going to do now, … is something called a transformation. … This is where we can manipulate data, … before creating our data model, … and it's always best to do this before we upload our data. … Let's go ahead and click on the month column, …
- What is SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Establishing data connections
- Transforming data
- Creating models
- Creating and customizing stories in Cloud BI
- Gaining insights with Cloud AI
- Collaborating with SAP Analytics Cloud