In this video, learn how to customize a story with charts, numbers, comments, report filters, and so on.
- [Instructor] Let's say that you've created the start … of an SAP Analytics Cloud story, … but want to add some neat features to it. … Let's go ahead and customize our story. … In the main menu, let's go ahead and select Browse, Files. … And what we need to do now … is find the story that we've already created. … In this case, let's click on Employment Analysis. … And in just a couple of moments the story will open. … To make changes to the story, … we need to make sure that we are in Edit mode. … To do this, click on Edit, … to the very top right-hand side of the screen. … And we can now customize the story. … The first thing I'm going to do is … rename my page Summary Reports, instead of Page 1. … Click on the drop-down box next to Page 1. … Click on rename, and let's change Page 1 to Summary Reports, … then click on OK. … Under Insert at the very top of the screen, … you'll notice that we have a number of options … to select different charts. … There really is no limit to what can be produced here. …
- What is SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Establishing data connections
- Transforming data
- Creating models
- Creating and customizing stories in Cloud BI
- Gaining insights with Cloud AI
- Collaborating with SAP Analytics Cloud