There are buzzwords and phrases abound in IT. Well-architected framework and operational excellence are just two such buzz phrases. In this video, learn how to ensure you grasp what they mean and why they are important.
- Here we are. … We have made it together … to the final chapter of this course. … In this chapter, we're going … to be exploring operational excellence in AWS. … We're going to be going through the thinking process … that you have to go through as an architect … to make sure you're choosing the right solutions in AWS … for various scenarios. … And we'll be working through a specific scenario … eventually in this course, … where an organization wants to move to the cloud … and we need to help them figure out that best way … to do that while having resiliency, good performance, … security, and optimizing their costs. … What we're going to do first in this episode … is talk about the well architected framework … to help you understand the general framework … that Amazon has defined for AWS deployments. … When you understand this framework, … then you can begin to think … about a particular deployment scenario … and how you might need to engineer or architect … that deployment so you get what you need out of it …
This course was recorded and produced by Total Seminars. We're pleased to host this training in our library.
- AWS media content delivery services
- Working with ElastiCache
- AWS analytics engines
- DevOps services in AWS
- Architecting resilient design solutions
- AWS best practices for secure design
- Designing for cost optimization in AWS