Join Sharif Nijim for an in-depth discussion in this video Wrap up, part of Amazon Web Services: Networking.
- [Instructor] Thanks for watching networking in AWS.…I've had a lot of fun being your…guide for this exploration of networking concepts.…My favorite part is illustrating some…of the networking tools available within AWS.…I hope you gained an appreciation…for the virtually limitless way…in which you can use these tools to meet…the demands of your business.…I'm confident that you appreciate…how important networking is in the toolbox…of a fullstack engineer.…You should have a good understanding…of how to connect any existing infrastructure…you may have to AWS.…
Not only should you be able to explain…a VPC and it's components,…you should be able to configure one from scratch.…You should have a firm grasp of…VPC's security tools,…including security groups and nacls.…You can wax lyrical about VPC peering…and you should be able to explain ways…in which AWS has extended DNS with route 53.…AWS does a commendable job of keeping its…documentation up to date for its service offerings.…I highly recommend adding it to your bookmarks.…
This course is also part of a series designed to help you prepare for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate certification exam.
This course includes trademarks owned by Amazon Web Services. This course has not been prepared, approved, or endorsed by Amazon Web Services.
- Exploring Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Configuring subnets, route tables, and gateways
- Working with access control lists (ACLs)
- Maintaining network security
- Implementing VPC peering and peer routing
- Using Route 53
- Managing a private DNS
Skill Level Intermediate
1. AWS Network Foundations
Understanding Route 534m 54s
2. Virtual Private Cloud
3. VPC Security
4. VPC Peering
5. Route 53
Wrap up1m 48s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.