Join Carlos Rivas for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of AWS for Developers: Deploying Your Application to the Cloud.
- [Instructor] To gain the most benefit out of this course, it's best if you're familiar with a source code management tool, like GitHub, Bitbucket, or Microsoft DFS. You're familiar with your build and deployment process and you know how to do it manually. Doesn't matter if you use Microsoft.NET, Java, or any other language or platform. I will be using all these tools in a Linux environments, so Linux knowledge is helpful, however, all you're about to learn can be done on Windows Servers as well.
Finally, basic knowledge with AWS is ideal, knowing how to deploy a server and log into it to make changes. If needed, check out EC2 Fundamentals in our library.
- Checking in source code with CodeCommit
- Building code in CodeBuild
- Deploying code with CodeDeploy
- Creating a DevOps pipeline with CodePipeline
- Creating and deploying an Elastic Beanstalk application