Join Carlos Rivas for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of AWS Security Best Practices for Developers.
- [Instructor] To be able to better apply this course it's recommended that you have familiarity with AWS basic services, such as S3 and EC2. You understand the security needs of your application and its underlying infrastructure. Only you know if your application will require specific permissions, data encryption or complex authentication mechanisms. If you need a refresher on AWS you can check out Amazon Web Services Essential Training in our library.
- Identity and Access Management security
- S3 security policies, encryption, and version control
- KMS encryption
- User authentication with Cognito
Skill Level Advanced
Developing AWS Lambda Functions with Kotlinwith Troy Miles1h 55m Intermediate
AWS Machine Learning by Examplewith Jonathan Fernandes1h 25m Intermediate
1. Identity and Access Management (IAM)
2. Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
3. Key Management Service (KMS) Encryption
4. User Identities with Cognito and Web
Next steps2m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.