Join Lynn Langit for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of AWS for Architects: High Availability and Continuous Deployment.
- [Instructor] This is an advanced course and you'll get the most from it if you've had production experience, deploying and maintaining applications on premise and possibility on one or more of the public clouds. Additionally, there are a number of courses in the library that you may wish to watch first. These center around the AWS for DevOps series and they include AWS for DevOps , High Availability for Continuous Delivery and Metrics and Monitoring. Additionally, you may wish to watch Amazon Web Services Data Security as security is an integral part of setting up High Availability.
This course is based on scenarios, entire application patterns that I commonly work with as a cloud architect. These are scenarios such as static websites, dynamic websites, big data pipelines and IOT scenarios. We'll be looking at how to apply High Availability practices and services to these scenarios. When we get into the continuous delivery section of the course we'll be working with the new tools that Amazon has provided CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodeCommit and CodePipeline.
- Understanding high availability (HA)
- Preparing for HA
- Designing for HA
- Understanding continuous deployment (CD)
- Types of verification tests used in CD
- Server mutability and CD
- Implementing CD
- Advanced CD pipeline techniques
- CD pipeline with Step Functions