Find out how to best use this set of videos to answer the questions you have as you approach Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- [Narrator] For this course, there are no prerequisites. This course is intended to help those who are considering the advantages of the cloud and what it might mean to move to the cloud as a key to their technology solutions. To follow along with the course, you will need to have an active AWS account. Please note throughout the course, I will be demonstrating how to set up AWS solutions. If you are following along with me, please be sure to terminate the services to avoid charges. I'll show you how to do this in the tear-down video.
- Comparing AWS to previous IT solutions
- Benefits of AWS
- AWS security and pricing
- Building big data on AWS
- Cloud storage and databases
- Data warehousing
- Backing up data
- AWS for mobile services
- IoT approaches
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting to Know Amazon Web Services (AWS)
2. Building Big Data on AWS
3. Backing Up Data with AWS
4. Mobile Solutions Using AWS
5. IoT Approaches with AWS
AWS Greengrass1m 52s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.