Join Lynn Langit for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of AWS for DevOps: Continuous Delivery and Process Automation.
- [Instructor] This course is intermediate to advanced for AWS DevOps. You'll get the most from it if you have designed, implemented, and deployed one or more applications into a production AWS environment. Also, there are some other courses in the LinkedIn learning library that help you to meet the prerequisites. AWS networking, and my own AWS DevOps for Monitoring.
- Continuous delivery (CD) approaches
- Automation approaches
- Core services of AWS
- Core AWS tools
- Advanced CD
- Advanced automation
- Using third-party tools for CD and automation
Skill Level Advanced
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Deploying and Provisioningwith Brandon Rich3h 18m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services for Data Sciencewith Lynn Langit3h 57m Intermediate
1. Continuous Delivery (CD) and Automation Approaches
2. CD and Automation with Core AWS Services
3. Using AWS Tools for Advanced CD and Automation
4. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
Infrastructure as code4m 22s
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.