Join David Linthicum for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Learning Cloud Computing: Cloud Security (2016).
- So what you should know before taking this course, well you need to have a basic understanding of security systems, but you don't need to be an expert. This is really for rank beginners. You should understand basic IT concepts such as storage, networking, compute cycles, things like that. Other than that, you're ready to go.
- Cloud security on the infrastructure, application, and data levels
- Identity and access management
- Cloud security services: AWS, Microsoft, and third-party solutions
- Cloud encryption
- Cloud compliance services
- Planning cloud security
Skill Level Beginner
Cybersecurity with Cloud Computingwith Malcolm Shore2h 25m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Concepts (2016)with David Elfassy1h 50m Intermediate
1. Cloud Security Basics
2. Cloud Security Services
3. Cloud Compliance Services
4. Planning Cloud Security
Next steps1m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.