Join Bear Cahill for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Developing on AWS Pinpoint for Analytics and User Engagement.
- [Instructor] To get the most out of this course it would be helpful if you had some knowledge of AWS and the various services and features. We'll be using Pinpoint mostly in this course, but also dealing IAM and S3 Buckets a bit. Pinpoint provides SDKs for various platforms for when it comes time to develop your app. We'll discuss that a bit, but developing for that is outside of the scope of this course.
- Analytics and user engagement
- AWS account and console
- Users, endpoints, and channels
- Imported and dynamic segments
- Creating a Pinpoint project
- Creating a campaign
- Launching a campaign
- Sending messages
- Funnel analytics
- Monitoring and metrics
- Security with IAM
Skill Level Intermediate
AWS for Developers: Simple Email Service (SES)with Jeremy Villeneuve1h 20m Intermediate
Building Intelligent Chatbots on AWSwith Bear Cahill1h 12m Advanced
1. AWS Pinpoint Overview
2. Segments and Data
3. Engagement Campaigns
4. Analytical Data
5. Technical Access
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.