Join Brandon Rich for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Developing Skills for AWS Alexa.
- Designing effective voice interactions
- Designing an interaction model
- Building voice interactions
- Building an interaction model
- Alexa response functions
- Skills software development kit (SDK)
- Mapping values
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Design Your Alexa Skill
2. Alexa Skill First Steps
3. Building the Interaction Model
4. Enhancing the Voice Interaction
5. Publishing to the Alexa Skill Store
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.