Understand the basics of cloud security. Review cloud security services from Amazon, Microsoft, and Google.
- Welcome to our course. My name's Dave Linthicum. Let's talk about cloud security. This course is basically gonna provide you with what you need to know to get started with cloud security and how to make the right cloud-security decisions, starting with the basics, and working all the way up into you solving your own security problems with a cloud-based solution. We're gonna talk about different security models, such as identity and access management, encryption, as well as multifactor authentication. We'll talk about the cloud services that are available to make security work for you, and walk you through your own requirements and how you map those requirements into a cloud-security solution, including selecting tools, brands, clouds, services, software to make your security work the first time.
Let's get started.
- Cloud security on the infrastructure, application, and data levels
- Identity and access management
- Cloud security services: AWS, Microsoft, and third-party solutions
- Cloud encryption
- Cloud compliance services
- Planning cloud security