Learn about AWS tools and best practices for security, governance, and validation. This course covers the topics in the third domain of the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer exam: Security, Governance, and Validation.
- [Lynn] Hi, and welcome to AWS DevOps: Security, Governance, and Validation. I'm Lynn Langit. In this course, we're going to learn about security governance and application validation practices and processes for DevOps professionals working with the AWS cloud. These include the use of core services such as IAM, Cloudwatch, CloudTrail and Inspector. Additionally, you'll learn about effective control of AWS service billing for cost control for applications running in the AWS cloud. You're also going to be introduced to patterns and practices to implement network and IT monitoring and governance.
We have lots to cover, so let's get started.
- Security and governance approaches
- Service cost predictability
- Protecting data in-flight and at-rest
- IAM best practices
- Security via AWS Inspector, AWS Trusted Advisor, and AWS KMS
- Console tools for cost control
- Total service costs for AWS
- Using the AWS billing dashboard
- Third-party security and governance tools
- Approaches to security and cost control
Skill Level Advanced
1. Security and Governance Approaches
2. Security and Governance for Services
3. AWS Tools for Security and Governance
4. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.