Understand the basics of cloud security, including the security levels, services available, and selection criteria. Review cloud solutions from Amazon, Microsoft, and Google.
- View Offline
- Welcome to our course. My name's Dave Linthicum. Let's talk about Cloud security. This course is basically going to provide you with what you need to know to get started with Cloud security and how to make the right Cloud security decisions starting with the basics and working all the way up into you solving your own security problems with a Cloud-based solution. We're going to talk about different security models such as identity and access management, encryption, as well as multi-factor authentication. We'll talk about the Cloud services that are available to make security work for you.
And we'll walk you through your own requirements and how you map those requirements into a Cloud security solution, including selecting tools, brands, clouds, services, software to make your security work the first time. Let's get started.
- Cloud security on the infrastructure, application, and data levels
- Identity and access management
- Cloud security services: AWS, Microsoft, and third-party solutions
- Cloud encryption
- Cloud compliance services
- Planning cloud security