Learn how to use Amazon QuickSight earlier in the data analytics pipeline process. Explore how QuickSight can provide insight into data quality.
- [Instructor] Amazon QuickSight is a…relatively new to their suite of products tool…that allows you to create dashboards or reports.…So of course I'm going to use this at the…end of any of my projects for analysis…that require that.…What you might be surprised to learn…is that I also use it at the beginning,…and that's why I'm putting it…at the beginning of this course…to add on to my previous discussion…about the importance of data quality.…What I have found is that if the subject matter…experts or the business analysts can see the data…as it is going into the various solutions…they can really help working with the data…professionals to improve the quality.…
So this just a technique that I've used…for many years that I wanted…to share in this course.…So there are other tools other than QuickSight…that you can use, other reporting tools.…But since it's native to the Amazon ecosystem…I though I would share it here.…So what is QuickSight?…It's a data visualization tool…that let's you see your data.…Basically works with Amazon data sources,…
- AWS analytics design concepts
- Files vs. databases
- Which analytics type to use
- Using code tools for analytics
- AWS IoT device message analytics
- Working with data using Spark commands
- Using AWS QuickSight for visualizations
- Top analytics architectural patterns and their associated AWS services
Skill Level Intermediate
Amazon Web Services for Data Sciencewith Lynn Langit3h 56m Intermediate
1. Analytics on AWS
2. Analytic Services
3. AWS Code Tools for Analytics
4. Advanced Analytics
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.