Join Brian Eiler for an in-depth discussion in this video VPN connectivity, part of Amazon Web Services: Implementing and Troubleshooting IaaS Products.
- Whether your plan is to connect…to the AWS cloud for management,…or if you're planning to do a lot of data transfer,…it's possible, or at least probable, I would say,…that you're going to need some sort of a VPN connection.…Now, in a previous lesson, we talked about…how you could use things like Direct Connect,…which was a permanent connection between your office…and the AWS cloud.…Let's take a look at some of the potentially temporary…connections that you could set up.…The first one is the AWS-Managed VPN.…It's actually a hardware VPN solution…that is oftentimes written out as VPG.…
Now, it's only able to accept VPN connections.…It's not able to initiate them,…so it cannot call home and establish a connection…to your office.…If you wish to use the AWS-Managed VPN,…you'll set up your routers, or your firewalls,…or VPN concentrators at your office,…and you'll tell your office configuration…to initiate that connection to the AWS Cloud.…Now, there's another possibility.…It's called the AWS VPN CloudHub,…and that one's a multipoint design.…
- AWS global infrastructure
- VPC use cases
- EC2 instance types
- EC2 purchasing and troubleshooting
- Creating AMIs
- Using AWS storage solutions such as EBS, EFS, S3, and Glacier
- Versioning and cross-region replication on S3
Skill Level Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Design and Implement Systemswith Lynn Langit2h 51m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Monitoring and Metricswith Sharif Nijim2h 4m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Storage and Data Managementwith Brandon Rich3h 50m Intermediate
1. Global Infrastructure
5. AWS Storage
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.