Join Brian Eiler for an in-depth discussion in this video VPC use cases, part of Amazon Web Services: Implementing and Troubleshooting IaaS Products.
- [Narrator] In this lesson,…we're going to take a look at some of the use cases…surrounding the VPCs and the various different networks.…Let's start off with talking about…the configuration for all the different use cases.…First, we'll get into hosting a single tier public website.…Then we'll look at hosting multi tier web apps…that are really not dependent on…data that's in another data center,…like your on-premises data center.…Then we'll take a look at what happens…when you do have a multi tier web app…that needs to talk to a private data center…and then finally,…we'll talk about kind of a unique scenario,…but very powerful, which is, purely private networking…inside of the AWS Cloud,…which could give you the ability…to restore things in your private data center…or even migrate workloads straight into the cloud,…but yet not have those workloads…directly contact the internet.…
Now in order to create a VPC…the first thing you've got to do…is log into the AWS Console.…When you do this, select VPC under services,…
- AWS global infrastructure
- VPC use cases
- EC2 instance types
- EC2 purchasing and troubleshooting
- Creating AMIs
- Using AWS storage solutions such as EBS, EFS, S3, and Glacier
- Versioning and cross-region replication on S3
Skill Level Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Monitoring and Metricswith Sharif Nijim2h 4m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Storage and Data Managementwith Brandon Rich3h 50m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Design and Implement Systemswith Lynn Langit2h 51m Intermediate
1. Global Infrastructure
5. AWS Storage
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.