- Prerequisites for VMware Cloud on AWS
- Benefits and limitation
- Architecture overview
- Compute gateway
- Management gateway
- Connectivity options
- Content library synchronization
- Site recovery
- vRealize Automation
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Joseph] In this course, we will be covering the features of the VMware Cloud on AWS managed service, and why enterprises deploy this service. During the course, we will be covering specific use cases, specific subscription models, and deployment options for your enterprise. I'm Joe Holbrook, and I'd like to welcome you aboard to the course. Let's get started understanding why enterprises use the VMWare cloud on AWS service by VMWare 4 an on-demand service experience that enables the organization to run applications across their Vsphere-based cloud environments with access to a broad range of AWS services.
Amazon Web Services: Design and Implement Systemswith Lynn Langit2h 51m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Controlling Costwith Lynn Langit2h 31m Intermediate
1. VMware on AWS Cloud Basics
2. VMware on AWS Services Overview
3. Basic Configuration Tasks
4. Compute Gateway
5. Management Gateway
Use the management gateway2m 20s
6. Connectivity Options
7. Additional Capabilities
8. vRealize Automation
vRealize prerequisites1m 29s
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.