Learn about cloud service costs.
- [Instructor] As you're getting started with your learning around Amazon Services, I just want to give you a heads up from the real world. These are professional services. And although there is a free tier available, and you can try out lots of the service usages without incurring any Amazon service costs, some of the services that I'm showing you in this course will have a charge, even at a basic usage level. Now, interestingly, one of the things we're going to look at in this course is cost control. So we're going to look at aspects of controlling billing, billing alerts, so on and so forth.
But as we get started, you want to remember to pay attention to any service costs, and when you're done trying out services, if they're not being used in production, you want to turn them off.
- Security and governance approaches
- Service cost predictability
- Protecting data in-flight and at-rest
- IAM best practices
- Security via AWS Inspector, AWS Trusted Advisor, and AWS KMS
- Console tools for cost control
- Total service costs for AWS
- Using the AWS billing dashboard
- Third-party security and governance tools
- Approaches to security and cost control
Skill Level Advanced
1. Security and Governance Approaches
2. Security and Governance for Services
3. AWS Tools for Security and Governance
4. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.