See a typical CI/CD pipeline by working with a AWS CodePipeline. See third-party tool integrations are included in AWS CodePipeline steps.
- [Instructor] All right, we're back in CodeStar…and our recent deployment succeeded.…That's always a cause for happiness.…We basically have an entire Pipeline here,…which we can look at either by clicking this link…or by clicking this link.…It's basically the same thing.…I'm going to start by clicking this Pipeline link over here,…and you can see this is basically a similar,…but not identical, view to the Pipeline…that was created for us via the template in CodeStar.…You can see that we have the Source component…and it has the commit associated with it, here.…
The Build component.…There's Details here.…The Deploy component, and this shows both…of the CloudFormation templates.…When we went into the Deploy section,…that took us to CloudFormation…and showed us these templates.…In addition to releasing changes,…we can, of course, edit this Pipeline.…So, if I click Edit, then what I can do…is I can add Pipeline stages.…What kind of stages might I want to add to this?…If I clicked Stage, right here,…and I could say teststage,…
- Continuous delivery (CD) approaches
- Automation approaches
- Core services of AWS
- Core AWS tools
- Advanced CD
- Advanced automation
- Using third-party tools for CD and automation
Skill Level Advanced
Amazon Web Services for Data Sciencewith Lynn Langit3h 56m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
1. Continuous Delivery (CD) and Automation Approaches
2. CD and Automation with Core AWS Services
3. Using AWS Tools for Advanced CD and Automation
4. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
Infrastructure as code4m 22s
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.