See AWS CodeCommit in action, and review the tools included to view, compare and manage source code changes over your application's lifecycle.
- [Instructor] As we're going to dive in more deeply…into code commit, I'm going to make some changes…to the source code, and then push those up,…so that we'll have more information…to look at and work with.…So, I happen to be in my BS code editor.…Of course, depending on the language and editor, your…process to create these changes might be very different,…but I'll just show you what I'm going to do inside of here.…So, I'm on a master branch, and I'm going to create…a new branch, using the git command, git create branch.…
Notice down at the bottom, I'm now in a test branch,…so I'm going to add a new folder.…I'm going to call it tests,…and inside of here, I'm going to create a file,…calling it my-tests.js,…and just put some information here.…It really doesn't matter what I put in here.…Now you'll see that the editor has detected…that there is a change that should be pushed,…or could be pushed, so I'm going to click on…the local git client, and I'm going to say…add tests, and commit this locally,…and then I'm going to push,…
- Continuous delivery (CD) approaches
- Automation approaches
- Core services of AWS
- Core AWS tools
- Advanced CD
- Advanced automation
- Using third-party tools for CD and automation
Skill Level Advanced
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services for Data Sciencewith Lynn Langit3h 56m Intermediate
1. Continuous Delivery (CD) and Automation Approaches
2. CD and Automation with Core AWS Services
3. Using AWS Tools for Advanced CD and Automation
4. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
Infrastructure as code4m 22s
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.