See AWS CodeBuild output and understand how to view and work with detailed build logs to troubleshoot slow or failing build steps.
- [Lecturer] The next service or section…of our continuous deployment pipeline…that CodeStar build for us is CodeBuild.…So we can access that here in the Pipeline visualizer…or we can access it over in the menu.…So I'm going to click CodeBuild.…In CodeBuild here's the name of the project,…demoserverless, and here are the project details.…These include the encryption key,…the build environment and the service role.…Also, environmental variables.…Now you can see here is our build history.…
So, if we click on a build run…we can see details about the build.…So, for example, we can see the status…of each of the steps, how long each step took…and when it was last run.…So, for example, if I click on the BUILD step…there's no additional information,…let's see if there's something here.…Guess I would have to go to the logs.…So you can see, underneath I have the actual build log…and this is the execution…of the AWS infrastructure template.…
Do you remember from a previous movie?…This is CloudFormation executed by these tools,…
- Continuous delivery (CD) approaches
- Automation approaches
- Core services of AWS
- Core AWS tools
- Advanced CD
- Advanced automation
- Using third-party tools for CD and automation
Skill Level Advanced
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Deploying and Provisioningwith Brandon Rich3h 18m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services for Data Sciencewith Lynn Langit3h 57m Intermediate
1. Continuous Delivery (CD) and Automation Approaches
2. CD and Automation with Core AWS Services
3. Using AWS Tools for Advanced CD and Automation
4. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
Infrastructure as code4m 22s
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.