Learn how to create CloudTrail logs.
- [Instructor] Continuing on with our tour of logging,…we had worked to set up a billing alarm…in the previous movie.…And if I drill into this alarm,…you'll see it's in the alarm state cause we've spent…more than the threshold, which is $50.…And what I also needed to do and I did this separately,…is I associated this alarm with my email address…for the particular user that I'm logged in as.…And I confirmed that through my email client.…So, I just did that kind of separate,…just so the movie wouldn't be so long.…And you can see that now this is in an alarm state.…
So, in addition to working with CloudWatch,…I mention in the introduction to this section…that there's another type of logging which is CloudTrail.…So, we're going to next look at that and see how CloudTrail…can actually integrate with CloudWatch.…So, over on the management console,…I'm going to click on CloudTrail.…And as I mentioned, this provides a detailed record…of specific API calls.…Not it's not all APIs for all services,…but it's the key and core ones.…
- Security and governance approaches
- Service cost predictability
- Protecting data in-flight and at-rest
- IAM best practices
- Security via AWS Inspector, AWS Trusted Advisor, and AWS KMS
- Console tools for cost control
- Total service costs for AWS
- Using the AWS billing dashboard
- Third-party security and governance tools
- Approaches to security and cost control
Skill Level Advanced
Amazon Web Services: Enterprise Securitywith Sharif Nijim2h 7m Intermediate
1. Security and Governance Approaches
2. Security and Governance for Services
3. AWS Tools for Security and Governance
4. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.