See AWS CodeStar in action, using a CI/CD pipeline for full automation of a modern, serverless AWS website.
- [Narrator] We're going to start by taking a look at CodeStar.…This is a very new set of services…that Amazon has deployed to help us,…as their users, to understand the various…steps, stages, and products that are available…for us to build CICD pipelines.…So, you can think of it as almost a wizard…or a metacontainer on top of the other services.…And it's honestly easier to just work with it…than explain it so let's get started.…So, CodeStar let's us quickly develop, build,…and deploy applications onto AWS.…
So, I'm going to click the blue start a project button.…Here we're being warned that we need an IM service role…and Amazon will do this for us automatically.…So, I'm going to say create role…and now they've provided us with a number of templates.…So, this is just some sample application source code…so that we can work with the deployment processes…rather than writing the application code.…We can focus on building our pipeline…which is perfect for our learning here.…So, you can see that we have three steps:…
- Continuous delivery (CD) approaches
- Automation approaches
- Core services of AWS
- Core AWS tools
- Advanced CD
- Advanced automation
- Using third-party tools for CD and automation
Skill Level Advanced
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Deploying and Provisioningwith Brandon Rich3h 18m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services for Data Sciencewith Lynn Langit3h 56m Intermediate
1. Continuous Delivery (CD) and Automation Approaches
2. CD and Automation with Core AWS Services
3. Using AWS Tools for Advanced CD and Automation
4. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
Infrastructure as code4m 22s
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.