See how to create IAM users and API keys in this video.
- [Instructor] In order to provide access management…to our resources, IAM requires that we create users…or roles and assign them to those resources.…If you're a developer, AWS provides you…with the mechanisms to access services…from your code as well as the command line…of your favorite operating system.…I'm talking about an access key pair.…These key pairs are associated with your IAM user…and inherit the exact permissions that the user has.…Let's go to the console now and create a user account…with full admin rights.…
Here in our IAM console, we click on Users.…Then we click on Add User.…Give it a name.…Call it Demo User.…We'll give it AWS Management Console access.…We'll choose…custom password and type our desired password.…We'll click, Next.…And then we'll have to choose whether…to add the user to a group.…
Copy permissions from an existing user.…Or attach existing policies.…We'll choose Attach.…And choose Administrator Access.…We'll check it, click Review.…In the review screen we'll click: Create User.…And we're done; we can close this window.…
- Identity and Access Management security
- S3 security policies, encryption, and version control
- KMS encryption
- User authentication with Cognito
Skill Level Advanced
Developing AWS Lambda Functions with Kotlinwith Troy Miles1h 55m Intermediate
AWS Machine Learning by Examplewith Jonathan Fernandes1h 25m Intermediate
1. Identity and Access Management (IAM)
2. Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
3. Key Management Service (KMS) Encryption
4. User Identities with Cognito and Web
Next steps2m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.